|GDP (Annualized) (2Q) [P]||4.0%|
|GDP Price Index (2Q) [P]||2.0%|
|ADP Employment Change (JUL)||218K|
The surprise came shortly afterward when the first reading on Q2 US GDP was +4.0% compared to 3.0% expected. Q1 was also revised to 2.1% from 2.9%. There were some caveats in the report including a large build in inventories but the overall picture was strong and the US dollar climbed 30-80 pips across the board.Read More...
The most important week of US economic releases before the “unofficial” start of summer is kicking off with a bang as US consumer confidence hit a fresh 7-year high in July at 90.9, following June's 86.4. Consequently, the US dollar extends its 3-week winning streak ahead of the week's key figures. Full charts & analysis.Read More...
- Video of #UNRWA's #ChrisGunness breaking down in tears on live TV after attack on #UN school in #Gaza http://t.co/U24r1zVUm5 (30 min ago)
- Fed Hawks Grounded Despite Soaring GDP http://t.co/pPDqwG0jbC by @fx_button #forex (2 hr ago)
- another $10 bn Fed taper (7 hr ago)
- #Copper the only metal down on the year so far , while #palladium is the best of the rest $COPA (7 hr ago)
- RT @wesfreems: @alaidi Check out Stanley Druckenmiller http://t.co/qbAJwUqlOk (8 hr ago)
- Time to change gears & rejoin fantasy land of central bank statements & economic re-revisions & algo manipulation #FOMC (8 hr ago)
- im afraid I cannot spend the whole day educating those unable to handle beyond certain doze of reality #Gaza #blockade #settlements (8 hr ago)
- @BruceSallan U have a radio show called Dadchat and you tweet like this? What a waste of airwaves. keep'em coming 7 expose more ignorance. (8 hr ago)
- War and Natural Gas: The Israeli Invasion and Gaza’s Offshore Gas Fields http://t.co/SoEzGUxveC #gaza (8 hr ago)
- @BruceSallan Here is some reading that should clear some of those ignorant sinuses http://t.co/SoEzGUxveC (8 hr ago)
- Less than 50-1