Posted Oct 30, 20:06
In the run-up to the election we will look at the most likely outcomes and how they will affect the market. The first scenario is a "blue wave"; a scenario where Biden wins and the Democrats take the Senate, while holding the House. There are currently 4 existing Premium trades open, short FB at 275 (now 261), short Netflix at 549 (now at 474), short NZDUSD at 9580 (now at 6611), long Bitcoin at 6300 (now at 13500). Below is the Premium video for subscribers, ahead of US Polling Day. Read More...
Faith of Flight Oct 29, 2020 16:11:
This is the moment of truth for market participants who are trying to see past the US election and the coronavirus. We have warned on how difficult that will be and saw that manifest on Wednesday as risk trades were crushed. Thursday will be another day with a packed economic calendar. The following chart is what Ashraf has been continuously updating the members of the WhatsApp Broadcast Group regarding the real time developments of the USD-Gold-RealYields triangularity. Read More...
Lockdown Linguistics Oct 27, 2020 18:40:
At the moment, the market is struggling with the question of 'lockdown vs no lockdown' as coronavirus cases surge but with that framing, we're asking the wrong question. Take a look at the GOLD and DOW30 charts at the bottom of this piece. Meanwhile, Ashraf posted this latest chart, highlighting the unfolding correlation between Biden-Trump polls and the market. Read More...
The Strongest & Weakest
Start of day is 17:00, Eastern Time/New York Time,
Subscribe to Ashraf's Newsletter
- "I didn't know you did stocks for your Premium" $FB $NFLX #forex $SPX https://t.co/z2BVfQaGd0 (35 min ago)
- Investors find a novel way to hedge their portfolios: hedge funds https://t.co/b5evudgqRx (1 hr ago)
- Oil traders tear up demand forecasts as Covid lockdowns return - https://t.co/p8OeLpVBaR via @FT (8 hr ago)
- U.S. reports record 99,321 new coronavirus cases as scientists warn latest surge just beginning https://t.co/4ykUcAeAv8 (11 hr ago)
- The news conference was originally scheduled for 16:00 GMT but is now due to take place an hour later at 17:00. It… https://t.co/PaI0EaRzHL (11 hr ago)
- Whatever it will take to "save Christmas" https://t.co/JL3jdXXbHo (12 hr ago)
- And Bitcoin hits $14k (12 hr ago)
- Cabinet to meet as PM considers England lockdown Press conference in 3 hrs https://t.co/JVhBWpU1XZ (13 hr ago)
- The "right" size of Senate majority https://t.co/bvZC7VoS1i (14 hr ago)
- Elections Trading Points إستعداد للإنتخابات https://t.co/aXXLN63CVU #forex $FXE $UUP $TNX $GLD #USElections2020 (17 hr ago)
€ £ $ Cross Rate Calculator
Enter values for EURUSD and EURGBP to find the corresponding GBPUSD rate
Latest Poll - Apr 30
What do you see happening with the S&P500 and/or Dow Jones Industrials Index in the upcoming 3-6 months?
New Highs First
New Lows First
A then B
B then A
21-yr Intermarket Charts - 7 indices 11 currencies 14 commodities Interactive charting by instrument, chronological and alphabetical order. This enables organizing each individual commodity, currency or equity index' performance by magnitude or chronological order. View..