Posted Nov 27, 19:46
The moves in equity markets this month have been breathtaking, while FX is attempting to join the risk-on party. The US dollar ended the week lower against all G10 currencies, with JPY as the 2nd weakest in a classic risk-on performance. Ashraf told us gold has never stopped falling at its 200-DMA. So how far does it go? see below. NZD and AUD led, while GBP and CHF lagged ahead of JPY and USD. Ashraf has posted the Premium video below on his strategy to trade EURUSD into yea-end.Read More...
Sic Transit Gloria Mundi Nov 25, 2020 23:15:
The death of Maradona saddens us and it's a reminder that even the greats fall, whether it be in football or FX. On that note, the dollar lagged again Wednesday despite a risk averse tone while the kiwi led the way. A wave of US economic data ahead of the holiday highlighted several continuing trends, which we explore in today's note. The chart below raises doubts over gold's direction in absolute and relative terms. Read More...
The Strongest & Weakest
Start of day is 17:00, Eastern Time/New York Time,
Subscribe to Ashraf's Newsletter
- OPEC+ fail to reach an agreement to delay January’s oil-output increase. (14 hr ago)
- Price of sellside analyst meetings almost halved by pandemic - https://t.co/RFGhsZPIYe (18 hr ago)
- 3%-5% < 200 MA https://t.co/ZfjOpFAWA1 (yesterday)
- How far below its 200-DMA ? https://t.co/ZfjOpFAWA1 #XAUUSD #forex $FXE (yesterday)
- @martykings1 more Mahrez than MC (yesterday)
- 3x https://t.co/7sY1JCqSdn (yesterday)
- FX turn is next https://t.co/ZfjOpFAWA1 (yesterday)
- @Fxflow Actually..Stone was a co-writer of the screenplay. Just looked it up. So technically you're not wrong ;) (2 days ago)
- Billionaire Ray Dalio Set to Open Family Office in Singapore - Bloomberg https://t.co/2BHe1SnJBa (2 days ago)
- UK dismisses ‘derisory’ EU fishing offer ahead of last-ditch trade talks - https://t.co/nVoBEAPlME (2 days ago)
€ £ $ Cross Rate Calculator
Enter values for EURUSD and EURGBP to find the corresponding GBPUSD rate
Latest Poll - Apr 30
What do you see happening with the S&P500 and/or Dow Jones Industrials Index in the upcoming 3-6 months?
New Highs First
New Lows First
A then B
B then A
21-yr Intermarket Charts - 7 indices 11 currencies 14 commodities Interactive charting by instrument, chronological and alphabetical order. This enables organizing each individual commodity, currency or equity index' performance by magnitude or chronological order. View..