Posted Sep 24, 12:23
Most major global central banks are turning increasingly hawkish to the detriment of your bonds and equities. Recession concerns are growing, while collateral effects from the war in Ukraine continue to pile up. As a result, investors need to take a step back and reevaluate their portfolio strategies and tools to ensure they're aligned with evolving market conditions. That's why I'm so excited to be speaking at The MoneyShow Orlando, October 30 - November 1, 2022, at the Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate. I can't wait to share my best guidance for this challenging environment with you. Plus, I'll be joined by Steve Forbes, Stephen Moore, Ed Yardeni along with dozens of other world-class market experts.
Click To Enlarge
These are precisely the kind of seasoned professionals who are eager to share their advice on how you can protect your nest egg and profit from market volatility. There is no market condition we have not experienced before...and survived!Read More...
Beware of Fed Pivot Complacency Sep 9, 2022 20:20:
There seems to be a disconcerting shift in assumptions about interest rates and markets. More specifically, a broadening complacency about the implications of a Fed pivot –defined as a halting of rate hikes, or, the start of easing in Fed policy. The growing expectation that once Fed tightening is halted, it would mark the start of the mother of all rallies in equity indices, metals and cryptos. The thinking goes that once bond yields—shift from a peaking formation to a clear decline—financial conditions would ease, dollar cheapens and liquidity conditions improve. Does this make sense? Or, is it dangerously wrong? Read More...
The Strongest & Weakest
Start of day is 17:00, Eastern Time/New York Time,
Subscribe to Ashraf's Newsletter
- Harold Wilson devaluing the pound speech: https://t.co/lerFUTj5Vp (21 hr ago)
- Larry Summers Warns Pound May Tumble Below $1 on ‘Naive’ UK Policies https://t.co/CkoCBN4n6a (22 hr ago)
- See you in Orlando next month https://t.co/AoRD6IUHyY #forex $FXE $UUP $TNX $GLD @MoneyShow https://t.co/5F8dIpcuTR (yesterday)
- Somethings dont change: - Italians abt to elect Berlusconi. - UK debt hits new high. -Italy beat England in football. (yesterday)
- Fitch, Moodys and S&P usually issue their downgrades after the close ....on a Fridays. UK awaits (yesterday)
- confirmed. UK 10 yr yields close above US 10 yr yields for the 1st time in 11 years 3.83% vs 3.68% https://t.co/R72iYZ7l8M (yesterday)
- they say the deeper the inversion, the harder the recession. 10-2s the lowest since 1981 (yesterday)
- POWELL: FED DEALING WITH EXCEPTIONALLY UNUSUAL DISRUPTIONS (yesterday)
- No, the Bank of England will not intervene to support the pound #GBP-- They can hardly keep up w/ monetary policy,… https://t.co/gnIYiySvg1 (yesterday)
- @najjar07 Totally disagree (yesterday)
€ £ $ Cross Rate Calculator
Enter values for EURUSD and EURGBP to find the corresponding GBPUSD rate
Latest Poll - Jul 05
Which of the below do you think is the most appropriate?View Poll..
- 0.50 in Jul & Sep
- 0.75 in Jul & Sep
- 0.75 in Jul & 0.50 in Sep
- 0.75 in Jul no Sep hike
- 0.50 in Jul no Sep hike
- No Jul or Sep hike
21-yr Intermarket Charts - 7 indices 11 currencies 14 commodities Interactive charting by instrument, chronological and alphabetical order. This enables organizing each individual commodity, currency or equity index' performance by magnitude or chronological order. View..