Ashraf's London Seminar this Saturday, Feb 4
JOIN ASHRAF THIS SATURDAY IN LONDON for a 4-hour free seminar with Sandy Jadeja, detailing his thoughts on quantitative easing, the Eurozone sovereign debt crisis and how key financial events over the next six months could affect currencies, commodities and global indices. Ashraf will address the following key points.
1. How imminent Eurozone recession, escalating risk of a Greek default and more QE in the UK will affect the currencies, commodities and indices markets.
2. Will the US dollar accumulate fresh gains on Eurozone woes, or will it be capped by a third round of QE? 3.
3. Can euro drop below $1.20? Is it widely expected?
4. Gold has risen for 11 straight years. Will 2012 prove unlucky?
5. Will a China stimulus package save the day?
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER http://bit.ly/wFDhDJ This event is FREE
Dollar Dips, Complex PCE Next
by Adam Button | Jul 30, 2021 13:05
We're a ways away
by Adam Button | Jul 29, 2021 12:54
New Premium Trade & Pressure Lifts on the Fed
by Adam Button | Jul 28, 2021 18:40
China in Flux & Tech Tuesday
by Adam Button | Jul 27, 2021 12:46
Pivotal Week Ahead
by Adam Button | Jul 26, 2021 14:33