Intraday Market Thoughts
See you tomorrow at the London Trade Show
Mar 9, 2023 11:29
Join me tomorrow March 10th at the London Trader Show, where I will cover the latest trading and macro themes in FX and metals. Book your seat here for my 12:00 pm presentation, followed by my panelist appearance at 1:20 pm on "The Traders' Dilemma: Risk v Reward and how to get the balance right" at the Novotel London West Hotel And yes, it will all coincide with #NonFarmPayrolls
Click To Enlarge
Applying Intermarket Technicals to Global Macro 12:00 PM Open Stage Theatre
- Will the inevitable pause in Fed hikes turn into rate cuts? Stock indices have always sold off during Fed easing. Will it be different this time? What it means for Gold & USD ?
- What technical dynamics to look for ahead of USD-Gold convergence?
- Is there an "ideal" currency pair during global stagflation?
- Applying intermarket fractals to USD, metals ETFs and equity indices.
- The US yield curve has proven effective in calling shifts in Fed policy. But how to use curve reversion in timing for rate cuts?And don't forget my appearance at the panel of the Lunchtime Summit, "The Traders' Dilemma: Risk v Reward and how to get the balance right" at the Main Auditorium 1:20pm.
3 Faces of $2000 Gold
by Ashraf Laidi | Mar 24, 2023 16:38
Guiding Through Confusion إرشاد خلال الصاعقة
by Ashraf Laidi | Mar 20, 2023 16:51
Finally Gold ETFs Flows Do this
by Ashraf Laidi | Mar 17, 2023 17:00
2 Year vs FedFunds Signal
by Ashraf Laidi | Mar 13, 2023 20:23
Avoiding Costly Rookie Mistakes
by Ashraf Laidi | Mar 10, 2023 20:06