Ashraf's London Seminar this Saturday, Feb 4
JOIN ASHRAF THIS SATURDAY IN LONDON for a 4-hour free seminar with Sandy Jadeja, detailing his thoughts on quantitative easing, the Eurozone sovereign debt crisis and how key financial events over the next six months could affect currencies, commodities and global indices. Ashraf will address the following key points.
1. How imminent Eurozone recession, escalating risk of a Greek default and more QE in the UK will affect the currencies, commodities and indices markets.
2. Will the US dollar accumulate fresh gains on Eurozone woes, or will it be capped by a third round of QE? 3.
3. Can euro drop below $1.20? Is it widely expected?
4. Gold has risen for 11 straight years. Will 2012 prove unlucky?
5. Will a China stimulus package save the day?
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER http://bit.ly/wFDhDJ This event is FREE
See you in Dubai نراكم في دبي
by Ashraf Laidi | Sep 23, 2021 17:09
FOMC Consistent with Jackson Hole
by Adam Button | Sep 23, 2021 13:52
Video on the Dot Plot فيديو قبل الفدرالي
by Ashraf Laidi | Sep 22, 2021 17:57
Will 7 Change to 10? Watch out
by Adam Button | Sep 22, 2021 12:55
Trudeau Holds On, Gold Steadies
by Adam Button | Sep 21, 2021 14:11